The Patented Belt Filter Press Products use filter belts and mechanical pressure to dewater or solidify sludge, slurries and food products. The most common applications are for solidifying waste water sludge or industrial slurries. The Bright Technologies Belt Filter Press is a modern design that includes three (3) US Patents and many innovative features that provide high performance in a compact, high value package. Many competing products are based on old and inferior designs that do not utilize filtration area effectively.
Our belt filter press is designed with long term value and ease of operation in mind. Stainless Steel frame and roller construction are standard. An Allen Bradley tm touch screen and PLC integrate the press and support equipment so that unattended operation and integration into SCADA systems are easily accomplished. The optional press mounted operator walkways and handrails are easily removable for belt filter press maintenance and allow the operator good visibility of the process.
Our belt filter press is capable of superior results such as:
- Maximum Hydraulic loadings of >150 GPM per meter of belt width
- WWTP Primary - Cake Solids of up to 37%
- Aerobic Digested - Cake Solids of up to 24% TS
- ATAD Process – Cake Solids 30% @ 2000 Lbs./Hr./meter
- Lagoon Sludge - Solids loadings of 2500 Lbs./Hr./meter producing 20% Solids
- Mineral Slurries - Cake Solids of 50-70% TS at rates of 6000 Lbs./Hr./meter
- Lime Treated Septage - Cake Solids 47% @ 1400 Lbs./Hr./Meter